A good morning…
Random thoughts for today:
1. My legs hurt. I only did 2 miles yesterday. hmm. not impressed with myself so much right now.
2. Trader Joe’s has a reduced calories “Primavera Pizza” 250 calories and loaded with veggies! I bought three. One note: too much garlic!
3. Pumpkin spice lattes are back! I have flashbacks to college, sitting in Starbucks with the roomies and studying our butts off. Ahh, good times.
4. School was rough yesterday. Just one more week! I can do it!
5. I have an oral exam Friday for my psychopathology class and must study. oy. Personality disorders have not been good to me this quarter. Axis one disorders were much easier for me for some reason!
6. I have some cool people in my life. That is all.
7. As I am drinking my pumpkin spice latte I realize that my sweet tooth has either changed or I’ve killed or revived some taste buds – This thing is super sweet! I’m going to opt for a tall one from now on. If I can afford it. These things are treats. Four dollars a pop is just too much. No wonder I was always looking for change to pay for these guys in college!
8. I am doing Turbo Fire today. and I’m a little scared. haha.
9. Last night both of my roomies were home and it was nice even though one looked like he was on the brink of death from so much fun over the weekend and the other spent most of the time in the garage, trying to fix the garage door opener. I had wine and watched the David Hasselhoff. Gosh, we all sound so awesome don’t we? :)
10. I am procrastinating. I need to do Turbo Fire and instead I am writing. Here we go!
Until later friends!